Welcome to the JHU Online Proposal and Awards SystemThis system supports the submission and review of multiple internal Johns Hopkins University awards including the following faculty programs: the President's Frontier Award (PFA), the Catalyst Award, and the Discovery Awards; as well as the following undergraduate programs: the Provost's Undergraduate Research Awards (PURA) and the Summer Provost's Undergraduate Research Award (SPURA)
To submit an application/nomination for an award, please follow these steps:
- Sign up for an account (click on the "Sign Up" button to the right).
- Sign in to the system using your Hopkins email address.
- Enter a Project Title/ Nominee for your application, selecting the appropriate award from the dropdown options provided (this will only happen if multiple awards are being offered at the same time).
- Upload/enter the requested application materials
- Review and submit your application.